Friday, 18 February 2011

THE CURSED ONES Tour

Thank you to Simon and Schuster for providing me with a review copy of The Cursed Ones by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie. This is the first book in a series and all I really know about it is that vampires are involved. I would strongly suggest you check out the Goodreads description here for a more attractive synopsis ;) I'll admit I haven't gotten round to reading this yet but I'm definitely keen to give it a try.

As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating. I cannot stress this enough, especially if you are new to the site. Also, I'd recommend taking a look at So you want to join a tour?

8 comments:

Splendibird said...

Yes, pls. mountainsofinstead at googlemail dot com

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi Lyns,

Please add me to this tour.

Thanks

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

shoutnaomi at googlemail dot com

Vivienne said...

I was doing so well resisting the tours and then you put this one up and I begin to salivate!

Please can I join???

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com

Raimy-rawr said...

Awww this site adds so much to my pile! But it won't stop me from asking! Please can I sign up for this one too!
Raimyrawr@gmail.com

Books Glorious Books said...

Yes please!
m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

SusanKMann said...

Please add me email@susankmann.com x

The Slowest Bookworm said...

I'd like to join this one too please :)

theslowestbookworm(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber Griffiths said...

I'm a bit late, but is it okay to still join this one? (I really need to stop doing this! Haha)

Thank you!

teenage.fairytale@gmail.com