Monday 11 October 2010

FINDING SKY Tour

Thank you to Oxford University Press (and Liz Scott) for providing a copy of Finding Sky by Joss Stirling. I thought this book was excellent and have reviewed it here if you're interested. What I like about this book is that whilst it still fits into the YA paranormal genre, there are no vampires, angels, werewolves, ghosts or aliens and I found that really refreshing. As always, just leave me a comment with your name and e mail address if you want to sign up for this. Also, don't forget to read the rules before participating.

I've added add a new feature so you can link your reviews to the site. When you've read and reviewed the book, please remember to come back and link your review. Thanks :)

5 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

I would love to participate in this one please.

vivienne

vivienne_dacosta@hotmail.com.

Claire (Cem) said...

Count me in :)

cem_214[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

Books Glorious Books said...

I would love to take part in this one!

m-hussein at hotmail dot co dot uk

Anonymous said...

Sign me up! :D

Jean, magicbeanreview @ gmail . com

CarlyB said...

Yay I'd love to be part of this one :)

Carly, carlybennett@hotmail.com